1. The strip steel should be annealed. The surface roughness should be 6.3μm.
2. The powder particle size should be approximately 0.25mm;
3. The cored wire should have compositions. Calcium content in silicon calcium cored wire should be higher than 28%;
4. Powder weight error should not be more than the stated limit.
5. Cored wire hasp should be compact with no powder leakage in the process of wire feeding;
6. Weight and total length of the cored wire and weight of iron plate should be marked;
7. The powder should be dry with less than 0.5% of water content.